I would like to thank for nominating me for the Liebester award! I honestly never thought other people would actually READ my blog so this comes as a pretty big surprise to me! I would like to thank her for nominating me and her creativeness in her writing and blog if you would like to see her blog here is the link to her website https://nospaceformilk.wordpress.com/
- Thank the nominator.
- Display the award.
- Nominate 10 more bloggers with 10 new questions.
- Answer the questions.
1. What is/was your favourite school subject?
My favourite school subject has always been science. Specifically, biology I love objectivity and learning about the human body. When I am trying to diagnose an ailment it feels like going through a puzzle of the knowledge I’ve amalgamated over the years.
2. Do you play any instruments?
In terms of instruments I am a novice in both piano and guitar though I am learning them and taking lessons. I would say my strongest instrument is my voice because I’ve been trained in it the longest and it is my greatest passion.
3. Favourite book?
My favourite book is definitely a toughy, since I go through quite a few books so I will try to be the most accurate in a short answer. My favourite book of all time I would say is the Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern because it’s the book that really got me into reading and enjoying literature.
4. What animal do you think you are most like?
So this is a conversation my best friend and I have had and we settled on tiger. I think that I am like a cat in various senses. Things that identify me as being cat like introverted, playful, I can be a rough houser, I like to nap in the sun, and I am huge on personal hygiene. The other reason I identify with a tiger is because of my inner strength and beauty.
5. Favourite beauty product ever?
I love all things eyeliner so this is a traitorous response. L’Oreal’s Infallible Lipstick, it’s basically zero transfer. I was hooked the day I ate soup and my lips were still ruby red! Love the look it gives my lips, love that it isn’t clumpy, and I love that it doesn’t rub off everywhere.
6. What is one thing that really annoys you?
I get annoyed when people use my toothbrush. I have members in my life who honestly think it is okay to share mouth germs and it’s something I am just not cool with. Your mouth bacteria and my mouth bacteria should not get so intimately acquainted. Thus, I go through toothbrushes very very quickly.
7. Worst habit?
My worst habit is probably running away from uncomfortable situations. If something is really uncomfortable/awkward I can be gone in a matter of seconds, it just takes you turning your head. I literally end up running!
8. Favourite website?
WordPress! I can literally, browse for hours without getting bored.
9. What do you always order at Starbucks?
I am a skinny peppermint mocha person! I love all things minty and all things caffeine filled so to me it’s a match made in heaven.
10. Favourite blogger?
Oh jeez there are a lot of really amazing bloggers out there so this is going to be difficult…I am going with tieganslife she is a very incredible blogger who is diligent but also goes out of her way to explore other blogs as well.
Questions for the Nominees:
1. What was the subject of your first blog?
2. If your life was a novel which would it be?
3. If you had one word to describe yourself what would it be?
4. What was the best experience of your life?
5. What is your favourite quotation and/or saying?
6. If you could live anywhere were would you live?
7. Do you see the glass as half empty or half full?
8. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
9. If you could be any age for a week what age would you be?
10. If you could only keep five possessions what would they be?